In honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day 2020, I share some history about Dr. King, how Dr. King inspires me in my work to contribute to positive social change, some recent tests I’ve had and how they helped me grow, as well as some actions steps we can all take to honor Dr. King and contribute to changing the world.
- Take some time to learn about the life of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Read some of Dr. King’s inspiring quotes
- Listen to one of Dr. King’s speeches
- Educate yourself on the social justice issues in your society
- Go be of service and take action in your community to make a positive impact
Don’t miss out!
⬇️ Enter your info below for email updates on future episodes ⬇️
Thanks so much for listening! Please take a moment to leave a comment below and let me know what you thought of Episode 6!